Replacement HD Front Main Eye Spring Hangers for '67-'72 K10 and K20 GM 4WD Trucks, Pair
Replace those old worn out main eye(Front of front spring) hangers with a HD unit!
- Over time the main eye hangers can get ovaled out, bashed on rocks, or just plain rusted through. These new brackets bolt into the stock location and allow you to use the same bushing width as you do now.
- Built to last, they are designed to take a beating for many years to come.
- Comes as a one-piece unit with integrated core support mount for extra strength!
- Puts everything in the stock location
- Bracket is stock height
- And they fit stock bumper braces!
- Put your truck securely on jack stands
- Remove front springs from your stock main eye bracket
- Unbolt core support body mounts
- Remove outter bumper braces
- Knock out the rivets holding your stock bracket (this can be done with a grinder, chisel, or plasma)
- Bolt in the new HD units with supplied hardware in the stock rivet holes (due to the variations in frames some holes may need to be reamed out)
- Reassemble and enjoy your new HD front brackets
**Ships Bare Steel**
|HD Leaf Spring Main Eye Brackets