2WD to 4WD Main Eye Conversion Brackets for 1973-1980 GM Trucks, Pair
Convert your 2WD to a 4WD trail rig with our HD main eye (front of front spring) hangers!
- These new brackets bolt into the stock body mount location.
- Built to last, they are designed to take a beating for many years to come.
- Comes as a one-piece unit with integrated core support mount for extra strength!
- Puts everything in the stock location
- Clears stock bumper mounts.
- Put your truck securely on jack stands
- Remove front springs from your stock main eye bracket
- Unbolt core support body mounts
- Knock out the rivets holding your stock body mount bracket (this can be done with a grinder, chisel, or plasma)
- Bolt in the new HD units with supplied hardware in the stock rivet holes, drilling holes for the newer and larger hardware along with the additional rearward bolt holes that help to reinforce the frame.
- Reassemble and enjoy your new HD front brackets.
**Ships Bare Steel**
For 47" leaf springs use our mounting diagram below:
To complete your 4WD conversion you will also need our front upper shackle hangers and shackles: