1969-1991 K5 Blazer/Jimmy Soft Top
Soft Top For K5 Blazer and GMC Jimmy
7-10 Weeks leadtime
THESE SOFT TOPS SHIP FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!!
This Blazer Softopper arrives with everything you need including a removable rear window, all mounting hardware, and bedrails with weather stripping for a quick and complete installation. These are available in Black, Grey, or Tan, and come standard with clear or dark tinted rear and side windows. This Blazer Softopper will definitely compliment the Blazer summertime experience with the ability to roll up the side and rear panels, and completely retract or remove the soft top in a few minutes.
- Collapses in seconds! Just unzip it, unsnap it, and fold it up!
- No need to remove and store side panels.
- Removes completely from vehicle in seconds, and is small enough to store in tight places.
- Light enough for one person to operate and lift: 28 lbs.
- Quick, efficient online ordering & delivery!
- Installation; average installation time: 40 minutes.
- Roll-up canopy side panels and/or rear window for easy access.
- Large vinyl windows provide complete visibilty throughout vehicle. Available in Clear or Dark Tint!
Canopy is of the highest durability:
- 2-Ply Laminated PVC coated Sailcloth.
- Same fabric used by most major auto manufacturers for convertible tops.
- Uses heavy duty #10 YKK zippers.
- Available in 3 Colors: Black, Grey, and Tan.
- UV Stabilization to resist fading.
- Proven against mildew and rot.
- 4 Season Fabric; No need to remove during snowy winters.
- Easy to clean by hand with soap/water/Wolfstein's RaggTop clear or by carwash.
- Looks great for years!
- Replaceable rear window panels.
Frame is made from durable, anti-rust aluminum and zinc-coated steel:
- Folding frame made from lightweight clear anodized aluminum tubing.
- Easy to remove from vehicle completely.
- Weather stripping provides waterproofing for entire Softopper.
- All parts individually replaceable.
- Protective Boot Cover to increase longevity and provide easy storage. **Must be installed when driving with Softopper in reward retracted postion.